Joint BS/MS Degree Program
Benefits of the Program
- Students can earn their master's degree in one year after receiving their bachelor's degree.
- Students take graduate courses in their senior year for both the bachelor's and master's degrees.
Which Engineering and Computer Science Departments Participate?All three engineering departments, Civil, Environmental and Geomatics Engineering; Computer and Electrical Engineering and Computer Science; and Ocean and Mechanical Engineering participate in the Joint B.S./M.S. degree program.
See the department pages for details specific to their degree programs for more information.
- Civil, Environmental and Geomatics Engineering
- Computer and Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Ocean and Mechanical Engineering