Tsung-Chow (Joe) Su
- Eng.Sc.D., Ocean Engineering, Columbia University, 1974
- M.S., Aeronautics, California Institute of Technology, 1970
- B.S., Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University, 1968
- Industrial and Environmental Fluid Mechanics
- Design Problems Involving Nanotechnology, Environmental Engineering and Bioengineering
- Piezoelectric Shell Vibrates in Fluids with Industrial, Medical, Geophysical and Biological Applications
- Fluid-Structure Interactions
- Energy Related Problems and Inventions and Undergraduate Research
- C. Kuang, H.Liang, J.Gu, T.Su et al, Morphological Process of a Restored Estuary Downstream of a Tidal Barrier, Ocean and Coastal Management, 138, 2017, 111-123.
- B. Li and T-C Su, Nonlinear Heading Control of an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle with Internal Actuators, Ocean Engineering, 125, 2016, 103-112.