- Research Assistant Professor
- Department of Computer and Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- 777 Glades Road, EE 311
- Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991
- p: 561.297.1163
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
- Diploma (5-year program), Electronic and Computer Engineering, Technical University of Crete, Greece
- Cognitive Radio
- Waveform Design for Interference Avoiding Networking
- Software-defined Wireless Networks
- Adaptive Underwater Acoustic Communications
- Robust Localization and Navigation in GPS-less Environments
- Autonomous Networked Systems
G. Sklivanitis, A. Gannon, K. Tountas, D. A. Pados, S. N. Batalama, S. Reichhart, M. Medley, N. Thawdar, U. Lee, J. Matyjas, S. Pudlewski, A. Drozd, A. Amanna, F. Latus, Z. Goldsmith, D. Diaz “Airborne cognitive networking: Design, development, and deployment,” in IEEE Access, special issue on Networks of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Wireless Communications, Applications, Control and Modeling, Jul. 2018.
N. Tsagkarakis, P. P. Markopoulos, G. Sklivanitis and D. A. Pados, “L1-Norm principal-component analysis of complex data,” in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 66, no. 12, pp. 3256-3267, Jun. 2018.
E. Demirors, G. Sklivanitis, G. E. Santagati, T. Melodia, and S. N. Batalama, “A high-rate software-defined underwater acoustic modem with real-time adaptation capabilities,” in IEEE Access, special issue on Underwater Wireless Communications and Networking, pp. 18602-18615, Mar. 2018.
G. Sklivanitis, J. Ashdown, K. Tountas, D. A. Pados, “Sparse Waveform Design for secure LPD / LPI underwater acoustic communications,” in Proc. IEEE OCEANS, Charleston, SC, USA, Oct. 2018.
A. Gannon, G. Sklivanitis, P. P. Markopoulos, D. A. Pados, S. N. Batalama, “Semi-blind signal recovery in impulsive noise with L1-Norm PCA,” in Proc. IEEE Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, (ASILOMAR), Pacific Grove, CA, USA, Nov. 2018.
K. Tountas, G. Sklivanitis, D. A. Pados, and S. N. Batalama, “All-spectrum digital waveform design via bit flipping,” in Proc. IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), Abu Dhabi, UAE, Dec. 2018.
- A. Gannon, S. Balakrishnan, G. Sklivanitis, D. A. Pados, and S. N. Batalama, “Short data record filtering for adaptive underwater acoustic communications,” in Proc. IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop (SAM), Sheffield, UK, Jul. 2018.