- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, George Washington University, D.C., 1986.
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Northrop University, Inglewood, California, 1978
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Science & Technology, Tehran 1976
- STEM Education
- Alternative Energy
- Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Evolutionary Computation
- Intelligent Control - Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic
Current Sponsored Research
- An Articulated Community College-University Framework for Increasing Graduation rate of Hispanic and Low-Income Students in Computer Science
- Department of Education (DOE)
- PI and Project Director: Ali Zilouchian
- Co-PI: Nancy Romance
- Oct. 2016 – Sept. 2021
- CAPTURE Project - Computer Accelerated Pipeline to Unlock Regional Excellence
- Florida Board of Governors
- PI: Ali Zilouchian
- Co-PIs: Mohammad Ilyas, Debra Floyd, Nurgun Erdol and C. Coley
- March 2014 – June 2016
previous sponsored research
A. Zilouchian, “Targeted Educational Attainment (TEAm) Grant Initiative, Computer Accelerated Pipeline To Unlock Regional Excellence (CAPTURE)," State University System of Florida, Board of Governors Report, 2015, 2016, 2017.
Fully Refereed Conferences
Zilouchian, A., and A. Saengrung, "Design and Implementation of Neuro-Fuzzy Controllers for PEM Fuel Cells”, 2017 IEEE 30th Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE)-accepted, May 2017.
- Genesis Alvarez, Hadis Moradi and Ali Zilouchian, "Modeling a Grid-connected PV/Battery Micro-grid System with MPPT Controller," pp.1129-1134, September 2016.
- E. Limouchi, A. Zilouchian and I. Mohghob, "OFDMA-based WiMAX Connection Admission Control Based on Fuzzy Logic Controller”, Proceeding of International Wireless Communications and Mobil Computing, pp.1129-1134, September 2016.