Xingquan (Hill) Zhu
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Fudan University, China
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Information Retrieval
Current Sponsored Research
- FAU Bidtellect Laboratory - Industry Research Collaboration
- Bidtellect Inc.
- Lead Lab Director: Xingquan Zhu
- NSF I/UCRC: Application of Common Machine Learning Algorithms for Uses Cases in Auto Industry – Phase 2
- National Science Foundation (NSF I/UCRC, JM Family Enterprises, Inc.)
- PI: Dingding Wang
- Co-PIs: Xingquan Zhu, and Borko Furht
- Real-Time Bidding Price Optimization
- Bidtellect, Inc.
- PI: Xingquan Zhu
previous sponsored research
Journal Articles (Peer Reviewed)
Xingquan Zhu, Haicheng Tao, Zhiang Wu, Jie Cao, Kris Kalish, and Jeremy Kayne, "Fraud Prevention in Digital Advertising, Springer Briefs in Computer Science", ISBN 978-3-319-56792-1, 2017.
- Jia Wu, Shirui Pan, Xingquan Zhu, Chengqi Zhang, and Philip S. Yu, "Multiple Structure-View Learning for Graph Classification, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems," Accepted, In Press.
- Jia Wu, Shirui Pan, Xingquan Zhu, Chengqi Zhang, and Xindong Wu, "Towards Multi-instance Learning with Discriminative Bag Mapping. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Accepted," In Press.
- Yisen Wang, Shu-Tao Xia, Qingtao Tang, Jia Wu, and Xingquan Zhu, "A Novel Consistent Random Forest Framework: Bernoulli Random Forests, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems," Accepted, In Press.