- Assistant Professor
- Department of Computer and Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- 777 Glades Road, EE 503B
- Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991
- p: 561.297.4840
- Operational Cyber Security
- Cyber Forensics
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Data Analytics
- Digital Investigation
- Internet Measurement
PostdoctoralCarnegie Mellon University
Host: Prof. Bruno Sinopoli, Topic: Critical Infrastructure Security
Personal SiteDr. Bou-Harb
Current Sponsored Research
- CRII: OAC: Inferring, Attributing, Mitigating and Analyzing the Malicious Orchestration of Internet-scale Exploited IoT Devices: A Network Telescope Approach
- National Science Foundation
- PI: Elias Bou-Harb
- Software Defined Network (SDN)-Based Attack-Resilient Smart Grid Sensor Network: PMU Placement, Self-Healing Algorithm Design and Network Topology Design
- Florida Center for Cyber Security
- Co-PI: Elias Bou-Harb
- Farooq Shaikh, Elias Bou-Harb, Nataliia Neshenko, Andrea Patrice Wright, Nasir Ghani. "Internet of Malicious Things: Correlating Active and Passive Measurements for Inferring and Characterizing Internet-scale Unsolicited IoT Devices." IEEE Communications Magazine, 2018.
- Fachkha, Claude, Elias Bou-Harb, Anastasis Keliris, Nasir Memon, and Mustaque Ahamad. "Internet-scale probing of cps: Inference, characterization and orchestration analysis." In The Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), 2017.
- Bou-Harb, Elias, Chadi Assi, and Mourad Debbabi . "Csc-detector: A system to infer large-scale probing campaigns." IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC), 2016.